Please See below for available job listings and details.
Salary: £30 - £45K
We are a modern, forward thinking provider of data services with opportunities for a Mid and Senior Developer to join our highly professional team.
As a business, we offer a diverse range of data services to the online lending industry, both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities we are looking for .Net & SQL Server Developers who have ambition, and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. An ideal .Net & SQL Server Developer will have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
- Visual Studio 2012 with vb.Net or C#.Net
- MSSQL 2008/2012
- IIS & Web/Database Server administration.
- Various SQL facilities such as Jobs, Functions & Stored Procedures.
- Will be lead developer involved in diverse development projects orientated around various Credit Reference services.
- Project A: Version 2 of our industry leading live reporting shared database used by dozens of short-term lenders, due to be launched in the UK and Australia.
- Project B: Evolution of our ground breaking live bank statement service used in UK and Australia.
- Project C: Build of a new and innovative B2B and Consumer branded website that will take the company into a new sector and diversify to a new and exciting product and client base.
- Must be highly focused and self-motivated.
- Great communication skills, as will be liaising with the client, working within compact teams.
- Has great attention to detail, rigorous in testing and completion of a project.
- Forward thinking, able to plan solutions that can grow as required and are intuitive.
- Candidate will need to follow instruction from architect/designer, executing the plan in an efficient manner.
- Strong in analysis and problem solving.
- Not your average development role, as will need to work in a dynamic and sometimes fast moving environment.
- Candidate will have access to highly secure data and may be vetted for suitability.
- Semi-flexible working hours, may vary depending on current projects.
- Located in Segensworth Fareham within short commuting distance of Southampton and Portsmouth.
All staff issued with high-spec laptop.
Salary: £18K plus bonuses
Positions: We are looking for 2 quality recruits to start as soon as available.
As a group we offer industry a diverse range of data services to the online lending industry, both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities this job is ideal for candidates that have ambition, and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. An ideal candidate would have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
The Role is to generate appointments for our sales team, the ideal candidate will have experience getting through the gatekeepers and talking to Decision Makers. The role will require professionalism and a great level of resilience. This will be a rewarding role for the right candidate working in fast paced and growing organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- A strong telemarketing/ Sales background with a proven track record in delivering results
- Professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage their time affectively
- Focused and target driven
- Proven track record in KPI delivery
- Ability to work with others and able to use own initiative
- Confident with talking to high level Decision Makers
- Very persistent whilst remaining polite
- KPI delivery
- Pipeline Building – and categorisation – for future opportunities
- Market intelligence and feeding back areas of development
- Reporting – To report back their performance stats Weekly and Monthly
- To be organised and ready with a plan for each call “preparation”
- Follow up on leads in the time scales agreed
- Ideally but not essential qualification from the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Any other industry recognised qualifications would also be an advantage.
Basic Salary: £30K - £45K with an OTE of up to £70K
A rare opportunity to gain exposure to the exclusive credit technology and data sector. We are a modern, forward thinking provider of credit data and technology services and due to expansion we have opportunities for a Sales Consultant to join our highly professional team.
As a group we offer the credit industry a diverse range of data services to facilitate high velocity lending both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities we are seeking a Sales Consultant to work within the existing team and help us achieve our ambitious and exciting growth plans.
- Proven success in a highly driven sales environment
- The expectation for all our Sales Consultants is that they are able to prospect their own leads, this will be completed via telephone, Linkedin prospecting and any other relevant activity as required
- Experience of the financial industry would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be involved in the full sales cycle, this includes sourcing opportunities prospecting, attending meetings, giving in-depth demos of our platform and ultimately agreeing contracts. The right person will be highly motivated with a desire to achieve. There will be continuous training on all our products to ensure that you are able to offer prospects the ideal solution.
As mentioned there will be a lot of emphasis on prospecting. However, we have invested in a highly successful telemarketing team that will also be supplementing your prospecting with additional opportunities for the sales team.
- Must be highly focused and self-motivated.
- Great communication skills, as you will be liaising with the client and working within a compact team.
- Have great attention to detail
- Forward thinking, able to plan solutions that can grow as required and are intuitive (not sure what you mean by this one)